RV Realm - Gaming
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Community Roles
[Image: RVImgRankTitle.png]
RV Realm - Gaming
Community Roles

Overlord
Global role given by default to the staff positions that have supreme powers over specific administrative or management positions in the community, one cannot have the Overlord role without having such position.

Roles given Overlord:
  • Community Manager
  • System Admin
  • Developer
  • Technical Support
  • Head Server Manager (Head SM)
  • Head Server Admin (Head SA)
  • Head Server Tester (Head ST)

Community Manager

I- Administrative Roles
  • Can do anything possible.

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Community Managers are the supreme managers and admins of the community, and can do absolutely everything!

System Admin

I- Administrative Roles

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
System Admins are the managers and admins of the community, and can do absolutely everything! Though, unlike Community Managers, they are mainly concerned with the systems of the community, as well as the dedicated server.

Developer

I- Administrative Roles
  • Can administrate and moderate every single board on the forum.
  • Can administrate and moderate every single aspect on the Discord community.
  • Can add, edit or remove temporary trial Server Testers.

II- Management Roles
  • Can add, edit or remove game servers.
  • Can add, edit or remove game server variables.
  • Can add, edit or remove plugins, modifications and other resources from the game servers.
  • Can add, edit or remove web pages, scripts and software.

III- Overview
Developers are also known as Creators, their sole duty is to improve the community in the back-end, the technicality and functionality of systems available to players; such as: the website, game servers and Discord.

Technical Support

I- Administrative Roles

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Technical Supports are ones to provide support to our players in term of technical issues in the website, game servers or Discord. We know we may not have perfect systems, so Technical Supports are here to help out where the systems fail, hence their absolute powers!

Head Server Manager (Head SM)

I- Administrative Roles
  • Can add, edit or remove temporary trial Senior Server Managers and Server Managers.
  • Can add, edit or remove permanent trial Senior Server Managers and Server Managers.
  • Can add, edit or remove game server rules.
  • Can resolve player complaints of all game servers at any time.

II- Management Roles
  • Can add, edit or remove plugins, modifications and other resources from the game servers.

III- Overview
Head Server Manager are the overall manager of the game servers, their sole duty is to keep game servers in order and up-to-date with the most recent regulation compatible with game server plugin and system flaws when found! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

Head Server Admin (Head SA)

I- Administrative Roles
  • Can add, edit or remove temporary trial Senior Server Admins and Server Admins.
  • Can add, edit or remove permanent trial Senior Server Admins and Server Admins.
  • Can resolve Server Admin complaints of all game servers at any time.

II- Management Roles
  • No specific role in management.

III- Overview
Head Server Admin is the overall admin of the game servers, their sole duty is to keep game servers in order! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

Head Server Tester (Head ST)

I- Administrative Roles
  • Can add, edit or remove temporary trial Senior Server Testers and Server Testers.
  • Can add, edit or remove permanent trial Senior Server Testers and Server Testers.
  • Can start or end testing cycles whenever necessary.

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Head Server Tester are the overall quality assurance manager of the game servers, their sole duty is to keep game servers bug-free by starting and creating possible measures of quality assurance! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

Server Manager

Sub-roles of Server Manager:
  • Senior Server Manager (Senior SM)
  • Server Manager (SM)

Senior Server Manager (Senior SM)

I- Administrative Roles
  • Can add, edit or remove temporary trial Server Managers.

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Senior Server Managers are the day-to-day managers of the game servers, their sole duty is to keep game servers in order and up-to-date with the most recent regulation compatible with game server minor changes! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

Server Manager (SM)

I- Administrative Roles

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Server Managers are the day-to-day managers of the game servers under the watch of Senior Server Managers and Head Server Manager, their sole duty is to keep game servers in order and up-to-date with the most recent regulation compatible with game server minor changes! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

Server Admin

Sub-roles of Server Admin:
  • Senior Server Admin (Senior SA)
  • Server Admin (SA)

Senior Server Admin (Senior SA)

I- Administrative Roles
  • Can add, edit or remove temporary trial Server Admins.
  • Can resolve Server Admin complaints of all game servers at any time.
  • Full-access admin.

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Senior Server Admins are the day-to-day admins of the game servers, their sole duty is to keep game servers in order! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

Server Admin (SA)

I- Administrative Roles
  • Classic-access-admin with full ban access.

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Server Admins are the day-to-day admins of the game servers under the watch of Senior Server Admins and Head Server Admin, their sole duty is to keep game servers in order! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

Server Tester

Sub-roles of Server Tester:
  • Senior Server Tester (Senior ST)
  • Server Tester (ST)

Senior Server Tester (Senior ST)

I- Administrative Roles
  • Can add, edit or remove temporary trial Server Testers.
  • Full-access admin (This power is for testing only).

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Senior Server Testers are the day-to-day quality assurance manager of the game servers, their sole duty is to keep game servers bug-free by starting and creating possible measures of quality assurance! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

Server Tester (ST)

I- Administrative Roles
  • Full-access admin (This power is for testing only).

II- Management Roles

III- Overview
Senior Server Testers are the day-to-day quality assurance manager of the game servers under the watch of Senior Server Testers and Head Server Tester, their sole duty is to keep game servers bug-free by starting and creating possible measures of quality assurance! They can do whatever it takes to fulfil this function.

[Image: RVImgRankTitleNoWings.png]
Copying or reproducing this content without a permission granted from the Overlords is not allowed